Tuesday 8 March 2016

Over-analysis leads to paralysis


I suffered from paralysis of over-analysis before writing these blogs.
  1. I read various blogs on how to start writing blogging
  2. I read so many blogs and got inspired 
  3. I got basic idea how my blog will look like
  4. I immediately made blog and had views it will be my best of  effort
And days passed on and on.All of my prevous thoughts were being an hinderence for me.
I wanted to have a perfect blog.




Every successful persons thoughts only turned into action.But action was done. Over-Analysis makes us standstill or immobilize us.
Look before you leap is right but just looking and not leaping will never give you the right path.
Sometimes in life just leaping may be advantageous.However,

Over Analysis is a situation where action is not taken
For days I thought about my dreams and one day I will forget it.Before its too late I need to act on.

WE THINK WITH HEART AND SOUL ABOUT OUR DREAMS,BUT JUST THINKING WILL NEVER MATERIALIZE OUR DREAMS.

Thinking too much about something takes you to DEAD END
Actions must be performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment